weekly in summer, for a minimum of two nights in spring and autumn
Telephone numbers to call the reception service:
call center for reservations, notices or apartments info Sig.ra Michela Tosi +39 392 5906215
Apartment reference:Sig.ra Caterina Barbato +39 347 5351343 - +39 0571 698331
Estate reference: Sig.ra Stefania Rossi Tognetti +39 335 5302597
at your arrival our staff will provide you more details about life in Tuscany and inform you about the facilities and the things to do in the surroundings, ready to arrange or reserve any kind of activity for you. The staff will give you all the information about the "Know-How" and "When" and many other details to arrange perfectly your visit to Montaione and its surroundings.
For other information concerning apartment direct reservation, events arrangement, daily trips to Tognetti's family estates, daily sport tours or art cities tours, local products and wine tasting, dinner in the apartment prepared by the chief, cooking classes, convivial dinners in the farmhouses or visits to the family breeding farm of Cinta Senese, please contact :
Sig.ra Michela Tosi: email: email@example.com – cell +39 392 5906215.
All Poderi Tognetti products can be bought or shipped with reasonable price
our staff will welcome you at the office of the farmhouse between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
If you arrive at a different time it's necessary to arrange with Mrs. Caterina Barbato o Mrs Sara Giani Tognetti calling the numbers above
1) It's necessary to arrange with Mrs Michela Tosi your arrival time at Donna Renata calling the number 329 5906215
2) According to the laws about public safety, every guest must deliver a copy of their valid ID or Passport and sign up the permit to data use according to the privacy law.
3) Total payment at the arrival and 200 € deposit with cash or credit card (to return after apartment check)
4) Tourist tax payment- 1 euro per person per day (further information about tourist tax)
please leave the apartment by 10 a.m. You must leave the apartment clean and tidy, tableware included
Apartments description and equipment.
Style: Typical Tuscan farmhouse with big brick kitchen and fireplace, where the family used to meet after work.
They have small windows to keep the place cool in summer and warm in winter.
Wall plaster is in pastel colour, and, according to tradition, the rooms are painted in different colours.
Living room: Typical Tuscan furniture with coordinate soft furnishing, armchair/sofa, table and chairs, terracotta tiles floor.
Kitchen: four fires stove, fireplace, oven, dish-washer, fridge, tableware, Italian moka and German coffee machine, toaster, mixer and linen.
Bathroom: shower, bidet, sink, wc, Three towels set per person.
Garden/terrace: every apartment has its own terrace/garden with a private area provided with chairs and table, and barbecue under the arbor
Included equipment and facilities:
• House linen
• Weekly linen change ( for periods longer than a week)
• Final cleaning (obligatory fixed cost)
• gas supply
• Shared washing machine
• baby chairs (on demand)
• swimming pool
• concrete tennis court and free fishing lakes next to Bosco Lazzeroni farmhouse (1 km)
• Our welcome gift: a Poderi Tognetti wine bottle
Not included facilities:
• Extra cleaning € 30,00
• Extra towel set € 6,00
• Extra linen and towels € 12,00 per person
• Extra big towels € 5,00 each one
• additional bed or baby bed € 35,00 per week
• pets € 50,00 per week per pet
Pets: Your pets are welcome in accordance with basic coexistence rules for both animals and men.
Swimming pool: open usually from may to September
Heating: central heating from 1 November to 1 April
In the surroundings:
Montaione, San Vivaldo, Certaldo, San Gimignano (about 15 km.), Volterra (about 20 km.), Firenze (about 50 km.), Pisa (about 60 km.), Lucca (about 80 km.), Siena (about 50km.).
Seaside: about 1 hour by car